Calling all crazy people. Who want's to jump out of a perfectly good airplane?
Apparently me!!
Just because you have to get older... does not mean that you have to stop having fun!
3... 2... 1... Jump!!!
Wahooo!!!
Apparently skydiving comes with a free face lift as well! Sweet!
Yay! The shoot opened! I mean... at least I think it did... I can barely see with my goggles jacked up into my eyeballs!
Not sure you want me to be in charge buddy... I have serious A.D.D
Touch Down!
Not a bad way to ring in 32!
3... 2... 1... Jump!!!
Wahooo!!!
Apparently skydiving comes with a free face lift as well! Sweet!
Yay! The shoot opened! I mean... at least I think it did... I can barely see with my goggles jacked up into my eyeballs!
Not sure you want me to be in charge buddy... I have serious A.D.D
Touch Down!
Not a bad way to ring in 32!






